The European People’s Party Study Days, were held June 27th – 29th 2012 at Logomo in Turku with 350 attending delegates.
What was best about your congress?
- The environment and the people.
Did everything go well and why?
- Yes. Good preparation in the planning stage and cooperative people on the difficult end, by which I mean on the congress site, 2 000km from our own offices.
How was the location?
- I’d describe it as a clean slate on which to draw up a dedicated event; flexible solutions and good adapted tools.
How were the people?
- Open, communicative, responsive and friendly, just the type of people you need in planning an event in a foreign country.
Anything you’d like to add?
- Peace of mind in the preparation stage knowing you will have answers and not obstacles. This is important. Every meeting is different and thus the need for open people with imaginative solutions. Finland equals WYSIWYG – what you see is what you get!
European Parliament Meetings and Conferences Unit