Finland´s location in the crossroads of west and east provides a great opportunity for travellers to experience Finland en route to Europe. Our StopOver provides passengers time to explore Finland from 5 hours to 5 days.
Take part in the competition by voting for the most tempting StopOver experience in Finland. The winning prize includes Finnair flights for two to Europe via Helsinki, including a 1-5-day stopover in Finland.
VISIT FINLAND/STOPOVER FINLAND COMPETITION 18th APRIL–28th MAY 2017
- The competition is arranged by Finpro Oy – Visit Finland, P.O. Box 358, Porkkalankatu 1, 00180 Helsinki, Finland, business ID 0202317-7.
- The prize includes flights for two passengers in economy class with Finnair to Europe via Helsinki. The prize includes a 1–5-day stopover in Finland. During the stopover the winner has a chance to experience the Stopover, Stop & Breathe themed service/activity that won the campaign election i.e. received the most votes. Travel needs to take place within 12 months from the announcement of the winner. Possible departure cities according to Finnair’s current schedule. Possible final destination: any of the Finnair’s destination airports in Europe. Subject to availability.
- The prizes are non-transferable and cannot be claimed in cash.
- Participation is possible only through this internet form. You can participate in the competition between April 18th and May 28th, 2017. The winner will be informed per e-mail. All participants will take part in the prize draw and the winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries on May 31st 2017.
- Visit Finland reserves the right to announce the winners on campaign sites, VisitFinland.com and social media channels.
- If the winner can’t be reached within 7 seven days a new winner will be drawn.
- Visit Finland reserves the right to announce the winners on the campaign sites, VisitFinland.com site and social media channels.
- Visit Finland and the prize offering companies reserve the right to use the documentary material, like photos, in their own channels such as social media and VisitFinland.com campaign sites. The competitors accept this use of the materials.
- Visit Finland will not take care of lottery tax.
- Any personal data relating to participants of the competition will be used solely in accordance with current Finnish data protection legislation.
- The winners bear full risk of any damage or accidents that may be encountered by them during the trip and Visit Finland assumes no liabilities. The winners should arrange sufficient travel insurance coverage for themselves and their carry–along property at their own expense as well the passport, visa and other traveling documents.
- Visit Finland reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice.
- Disclaimer: All winners release organizers and any and all companies and other partners that have taken part in the planning and execution of the competition from all responsibility regarding injury or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by taking part in the competition, or by receiving the prize or by taking advantage of the prize.
- Participation is possible for adults over 18 years except the employees of Visit Finland and its cooperation partners in the competition.
- Rules and organizers’ decisions must be adhered to obeyed. By taking part in this competition the participants commit themselves to abiding by these rules. They also accept decisions eventually made later by the organizers concerning the competition or the prize.