Sääksmäki Stone Church
The Sääksmäki stone church was built at the turn of the 15th and 16th centuries. It burnt down in 1929, and was consecrated in 1933. It was restored during the years 1998-1999. The stained glass windows and the paintings in the ceiling were done by well-known local artist Kalle Carlstedt, and the relief by another local artist Aukusti Veuro. There are two old sculptures of saints: St. Olaf, 14 th century, and St. James, 15 th century.
Где в Финляндии