Share your top reason to visit Finland in 2017
The competition has ended. The winners will be contacted personally.
1. The competition is arranged by Finpro – Visit Finland, P.O. Box 358, Porkkalankatu 1, 00180 Helsinki, Finland, business ID 0202317-7
2. The main prize is flights to Finland for two people. The trip is valid during the year of 2017. The trip contains round-trip tickets from a Finnair operated airport to Finland and back.
3. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be claimed in cash.
4. You can participate in the competition from 31st of October 2016 until 7th of November 2016 at www.visitfinland.com. The winners will be drawn 10th of November 2016.
5. If the winner can’t be reached within 7 seven days the new winners will be drawn.
6. Visit Finland reserves the right to announce the winner on the campaign site at VisitFinland.com as well as via Visit Finland social media channels.
7. Visit Finland will take care of lottery tax.
8. Any personal data relating to applicants will be used solely in accordance with current Finnish data protection legislation. 9. The winner bears full risk of any damage or accidents that may be encountered by them during the trip and Visit Finland assumes no liabilities. The winner should arrange sufficient travel insurance coverage for themselves and their carry–along property at their own expense as well the passport, visa and other traveling documents.
10. Visit Finland and Finnair reserve the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice.
11. Disclaimer: the winner releases organizers and any and all companies and other partners that have taken part in the planning and execution of the competition from all responsibility regarding injury or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by taking part in the competition, or by receiving the prize or by taking advantage of the prize.
12. Rules and organizers’ decisions must be adhered to obeyed
By taking part in this competition the participants commit themselves to abiding by these rules. They also accept decisions eventually made later by the organizers concerning the competition or the prize.