The International Association for Dental Research held a congress September 12th – 15th at Finlandia Hall in Helsinki.
What was best about your congress?
- Finlandia Hall recommended excellent external vendors with whom we could partner including outside audio visual, shipping and stand building companies. We even used the pipe organ in the large auditorium for our opening plenary session!
Did everything go well and why?
- IADR had an excellent experience in planning our 2012 Pan European Congress at Finlandia Hall. There were no communication problems whatsoever in emailing from the USA to convey our set up specifications and audio visual requirements.
How was the location?
- We were comfortably able to accommodate close to 1 000 delegates, with six concurrent educational scientific sessions, an exhibit hall, and over 250 scientific posters. Our delegates found the location to be extremely convenient to hotels, shops, restaurants and public transportation options.
How were the people?
- The response time from the convention services team was quite timely and informative.
Anything you’d like to add?
- We had a very successful congress thanks to the team at Finlandia Hall!
Ms. Leslie Zeck
Director of Meetings
International Association for Dental Research