Krapi's Log cabins by Lake Tuusula. The cottage accommodation options in the best location! Enjoy uninterrupted silence and truly Finnish lodging. Männistö and Elvilä log cabins offers very private accommodation with exceptional views, lake side saunas and hotel facilities in a casual atmosphere.
Cosy Männistö log cabin is located in Krapi’s Onnela region. This cabin has stunning views, a private terrace, double bed, living room with a fireplace, sofa bed, kitchenette, and bathroom with a shower. The price of accommodation in Männistö includes the use of wood-heated Janne’s Sauna, named after Finnish national composer Jean Sibelius. It is located on the shore of Lake Tuusula and has its own pier for refreshing swims.
The picturesque Elvilä’s Log Cabin is located in the Onnela region. Elvilä is situated by Lake Tuusula, and it has a private sauna, terrace with a pier, double bed, kitchenette, fireplace, and bathroom with a shower. Elvilä's terrace is built over the lake and has a delightful view of “Sarvikallio”, a renowned rock formation that inspired many of Finland’s great artists of the time.
The price of accommodation includes breakfast. In addition, Half board packages with dinner from Krapihovi’s traditional banquet table can be reserved from our online reservation channel.
Lodging with sauna in Männistö or Elvilä -accommodation package includes:
- One night accommodation in a cottage (Männistö or Elvilä)
- Bottle of sparkling wine in the room (0,375l)
- Krapihovi’s Seasonal Banguet table at dinner – With or without main course
- Traditional sauna Janne’s sauna (Männistö) or Elvilä's own sauna (Elvilä) independently heated. An experience by itself!
- Abundant buffet breakfast in the restaurant Krapihovi on the following morning
Welcome to Krapi - a truly Finnish setting.