1. The competition is arranged by Business Finland – Visit Finland (later Visit Finland), P.O. Box 358, Porkkalankatu 1, 00180 Helsinki, Finland.
2. The prize is a 4-day trip (three nights) in Helsinki, Jyväskylä and Seinäjoki, Finland, during June-September 2019, for two people. The trip includes:
· Direct Finnair (AY) flights to Helsinki, Finland. Flights subject to availability.
· Rental car from and to Helsinki airport.
· Three nights’ accommodation in Helsinki, Jyväskylä and Seinäjoki, breakfast included.
· Visiting the Aalto sites and activities in Jyväskylä and Seinäjoki.
3. The prize is non-transferable and cannot be claimed in cash.
4. The winner of this competition is chosen by Visit Finland. Winner will be contacted directly by Visit Finland’s contact person. Participation is possible for adults over 18 years except the employees of Visit Finland and its cooperation partner in the competition. The winner has to have a valid driving licence.
5. The winner will be chosen by 15th of December 2018. If the winner can’t be reached within seven days of being notified about the win, new winner will be chosen.
6. Visit Finland reserves the right to announce the winner on VisitFinland.com site and social media channels.
7. Visit Finland will take care of lottery tax.
8. Any personal data relating to applicants will be used solely in accordance with current Finnish data protection legislation.
9. The winner should arrange sufficient travel insurance coverage for themselves and their carry–along property at their own expense as well other traveling documents. The winner bear full risk of any damage or accidents that may be encountered by them during the trip and Visit Finland assume no liabilities.
10. Visit Finland reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition or the rules without notice.
11. Disclaimer: winner releases organizers and all companies and other partners that have taken part in the planning and execution of the competition from all responsibility regarding injury or damage caused or alleged to have been caused by taking part in the competition, or by receiving the prize or by taking advantage of the prize.