Arctic Igloos are located on the peaceful shores of the lake Ranuanjärvi, far from city light pollution. The Igloos have been built on the lake shores in such a manner that each offers an unobstructed view across the open lake to the far-reaching northern horizons.
The heating of the glass-panels in the sleeping space and in the kitchenette prevent the frosting over of the glass surfaces, at the same time preventing also the snow from remaining on top of the Igloo. The entrance, toilet, sauna and the washing room are in the wood-walled area of the Igloo, facing the forest.
In total 20 glass igloos; 10 Arctic Twin Igloos for 1-2 persons and 10 Arctic Lakeside Igloos for 2+2 persons.
• Room size 36 m2
• Twin Igloos: quality two separate beds
• Lakeside Igloos: Double beds, two pull out beds for children
• Bathroom with toilet and sauna
• Kitchenette (electric kettle, french press, microwave oven, refrigerator/minibar)
• Dining table for two
• Air conditioning and heating
• Towels and linen
• Free Parking